Friday, March 12, 2010

New I.D. Tag!

Oregon State Pet Tag
When we adopted Quigley, I noticed that the humane society had an OSU Beavers dog tag in the shape of a bone with a little flashy orange accents on one side of the bone. I wasn't too sure how much I liked it, since I wanted his tag to be a little more simple. After some searhing around, I found a nice simple round OSU Beavers tag from CustomTagStore.com. They were great at responding to my emails and had a quick turnaround time. I ordered the tag, with engraving on Tuesday morning, and it was shipped to me the following day!

We were very pleased with the quality of the item and the engraving. It also matched well with his other 2 tags, and the color of Q's fur. Check out my pup stylin' in his new bling. LOL! Finally, a tag with your actual name on it, Quigley. =)

Big thanks to Jim at customtagstore.com. Click HERE to get your tag too!

Go Beavs! =)

1 comment: